- Provide tech resources that promote strong relationships, economic activity, and communities. With minimal censorship, and collection of users data.
- Provide a full contingent of tech assets that do NOT sell the users data EVER.
- Provide a learning environment, and employment opportunities to those who are disadvantaged in conjunction with our parent organizations STEP GROUP.
- Provide affordable value driven technology, advertising, and marketing products to small businesses, social justice organizations, and others in line with our parent organizations core values.
- Provide positive alternatives to the existing corporate tech giants. Not driven by greed, but instead driven by a genuine heart for humanity.
Who is our Parent Organization?
Get To Know Your Farmer, (now known as GTKYF Foundation Inc) has grown to an immense group of dedicated volunteers and a very limited number of paid staff. All actively involved in the ever growing list of programs and endeavors related to farms, food, families, and freedom. In alignment with our original vision and desire to build up and support LOCAL strong communities. We have grown to now be involved in many aspects that while they may not be directly related to our farms, they are related to us following our strong moral compass, and following what we believe are our deeply held beliefs. Even as our founder, “Ethan The Farmer” followed his, going it alone in the early days.
Today, as we continue to pursue what we believe is the right and just way for a society that respects others, our natural environment, and follows their beliefs. The programs we are currently active in fall into these groups. Keep in mind that many of the actions, and endeavors cross between the groups.